Method to make donation to Ramakrishna Math Haripad, Kerala.
You can donate to us using any of these methods : Online Donation, Bank Transfer, Cheque, DD or Money order.
Ramakrishna Math Haripad’s PAN :AAATR3497G
Ramakrishna Math Haripad’s GST : 32AAATR3497G9Z8
You can choose to donate to any of these funds:
- Corpus Fund
- Building Fund (General or Temple)
- Welfare Activities Fund
- Sri Ramakrishna Nitya Puja Fund
- Memorial Fund (Endowment and Permanent Fund): Any donor, who wishes to honour the memory of his/her near and dear ones, may do so by making a lump sum contribution to the “Memorial Fund” in their name. The interest alone would be used for the purpose you wish for.
- Sadhuseva Fund
- General Fund
1. Online Donation
Step 1: Go to https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/institutiontypedisplay.htm
Step 2: Select Kerala as “State of Corporate/Institution” & Charitable Institutions as “Type of Corporate/Institution” and press “Go
Step 3: Select “RAMAKRISHNA MATH” in the Drop down menu.
Step 4: Select Donation in Payment Category
Step 5: Provide your all details and amount to be donated.
Step 6: Choose further options as desired ( Net-banking, Debit Card or Credit card ) and provide further details.
Donation from within India can be done via (Online Donation, Bank Transfer, Cheque, DD or Money order):
2. By Bank Transfer (NEFT)
A/C Name: RAMAKRISHNA MATH, HARIPAD
A/C Number: 30642551603
A/C Type: Savings
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Bank Branch: Haripad
RTGS/NEFT IFSC code: SBIN 0010596
Once you make the donation through the bank transfer to above mentioned account,
please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com mentioning about the transaction details such as:
1. Purpose of Donation,
2. Your Name,
4. Date of Transfer and
5. Transaction ID
6. PAN Number
You can also send us message though this link: http://www.rkmathharipad.org/contact-us/
List of all Banks in India (and their website link) are available below.
3. By A/C Payee Cheque/Draft
Cheque/D.D drawn in favour of “RAMAKRISHNA MATH, HARIPAD” and a covering letter mentioning the details may kindly be sent to:
South Nada, Opp. Ashoka Petrol Pump
Harippad – 690514
Dist : Alleppey, Kerala, India
3. By Money Order:
(Please mention your name, full address, pin code and phone number and the purpose of donation. )
- All contributions are exempt from Income Tax u/s 80G of the I.T. act 1961.
- Receipt would be posted to Donors in India in 2 weeks time and for Donations made from outside India, scanned copy of receipt would be sent by e-mail. For foreign Donations, on request actual receipt would also be sent.
- For any clarifications and information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or write to address:
Ramakrishna Math Haripad
South Nada, Opp. Asoka Petrol pump
Haripad, Dt Alleppey
Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations from Foreign Countries:
Please draw a cheque or draft in the name of “Ramakrishna Math” and along with a covering letter send it to :The General Secretary, Ramakrishna Math & Mission, P.O. Belur Math, Dist; Howrah (WB), PIN 711 202, mentioning clearly that it is a donation to Ramakrishna Math, Haripad for any purpose they want to use. Mark a copy of the same to: The Adhyaksha, Ramakrishna Math, Haripad and send it through email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention your name, full address, phone number & email Id in your letters.
As soon as the Haripad Centre gets the foreign contribution facility the donations can be sent directly to it. Till then you are requested to follow the above method.
List of Banks in India ( You can click on your bank on below links for bank transfer to our account )
- Interesting Reading
- Online Donation